Art Team Lead (in-house or remote)
Mancala Gaming is a rising star in the world of iGaming, with a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers top talent to grow both professionally and personally. With an emphasis on customer-centricity and fresh perspectives, we release 2-3 new slot games every month. We offer a personalized, flexible approach to gaming solutions that clients love.
This is a full-time remote/hybrid role for an Art Team Lead (video slots) located in the Prague Metropolitan Area. As the Art Team Lead, you will manage and mentor a team of artists, and oversee the aesthetic development of our video slots. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will demonstrate leadership and an eye for design, as well as ensure that our games are visually appealing while maintaining excellent functionality. You will lead by example, with the ability to motivate and direct a team towards the successful delivery of quality content.
Remote work is available but time differences should be +/-2 hours from Prague Time.
If you wish to be part of a team of creative minds, whose greatest dream is to make powerful and outstanding solutions embraced by the world's biggest markets, then we want to talk with you! Please send your CV and portfolio link to email@example.com
What we need
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, fine art, or relevant field.
- Minimum 4 (four) years of experience in iGaming/gaming/entertainment industry.
- Excellent understanding of the art of video slot games.
- Demonstrated leadership and mentorship skills.
- Extensive experience in Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Studio Max or Maya.
- Excellent understanding of color, composition, and typography.
- Comfortable with criticism, and able to communicate artistic concepts to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Passionate about gaming, creative thinking, and teamwork.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you will do
- Manage and mentor a team of artists.
- Oversee the aesthetic development of our video slots.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate leadership and an eye for design.
- Ensure that our games are visually appealing while maintaining excellent functionality.
- Lead by example, with the ability to motivate and direct a team towards the successful delivery of quality content.
What we offer
- A decent level of salary (depends on the wishes and professional level of the candidate).
- Health Insurance.
- Office in the center of Prague with modern technology and equipment.
- Trips to IT conferences, meetings, and training courses at the expense of the company.
- The possibility of a flexible start to the working day.
- Company provided Multisport card.